Mercy Vineyard Church is seeking a Lead Pastor to serve our community going forward. Learn more about our search process through the information and updates below.
Read the Lead Pastor Profile to see the position description and responsibilities, as well as the required and preferred qualifications for candidates.
The Search Committee proposes the following timeline to guide the search, but will adjust the schedule as necessary to ensure a thorough and successful process:
- Mid-February // Post Lead Pastor Profile to VineyardUSA
- Early March // Congregational Meeting/Listening Session
- March 15 // Deadline for applications
- Late March // Review applicant pool, conduct phone interviews
- April // Conduct interviews
- May // Final evaluation and Search Committee recommendation to the Mercy Board
Below are the individuals serving on the Lead Pastor Search Committee:
- Leo Alves, MercyYouth Pastor, staff representative
- Tom Dunn, Mercy Leader & Founding Pastor of Foothill Vineyard
- Jarrod Lucca, Mercy Member & Leader 10+ years
- Jon Marsden, Mercy Interim Lead Pastor & River Heights Vineyard Founding Pastor
- Tanya Schmitt, Ecolab HR Manager & Leadership Development, Mercy Member & Volunteer
- Libby Sutherland, Mercy Board representative, Search Committee Chair
For questions, contact Libby Sutherland.